Rwiza Village Terms and Conditions
Services, prices, payment, billing
The agreed prices include the VAT (18%). Should the rate of VAT applicable to the contractual services increase or decrease after the conclusion of the contract, the prices shall be adjusted accordingly.
The hotel’s bills are payable immediately upon receipt of the bill without any deduction, unless other payment terms and conditions are expressly agreed. The hotel is entitled to render accumulated claims for payment at any time and to demand immediate payment.
Room availability, delivery and return
1. The customer does not acquire any claim for the availability of a particular room, unless the hotel confirmed the availability of a particular room in writing.
2. Booked rooms are available to the customer from 14:00 on the day of arrival. The customer has no claim for earlier availability. Guests who arrive before 14:00 can move into their room as early as possible, according to availability.
3. The available rooms are to be taken by 18:00 on the day of arrival. After this time the hotel can book out the rooms to others, unless the customer informed the hotel in advance and in writing that they would arrive later. The hotel is entitled to demand a guarantee for late arrivals.
4. On the agreed day of departure, check out is at 11:00 at the latest. After that time the hotel can charge 75 % of the agreed price of the room for the additional use of the room up until 18:00 and 100 % from 18:00.
5. The hotel is further entitled to demand an appropriate advance payment or a security deposit from the customer at the beginning and during the customer’s stay, provided that such an advance payment or security deposit was not already paid.
– No-shows for guaranteed bookings are charged at a cost of 1 night stay. Cancellation policy: 48 hours before the date and time for checking in.
Rescission by the hotel
The hotel is entitled to rescind the booking contract with immediate effect in the case:
– Acts of nature and other circumstances which the hotel is not responsible for make the execution of the contract impossible.
– Bedrooms and other rooms are intentionally booked using misleading or false information (ex. Who the customer is or the purpose of the stay)
– The hotel has justified reason to assume that the use of hotel services can put at risk the smooth operation of the business, the security or the public reputation of the hotel.
– The purpose or reason of the stay is illegal.
– The hotel is closed.
– Proper accommodation and/or proper facilities for an event are not guaranteed because the hotel is being renovated.
– If the hotel rescinds with good cause, the customer has no claim for compensation.
Own food and drink
Only the hotel provides food and drink for guests. Prior written agreement is required for exceptions to this. In these cases, a sum to cover the overhead costs shall be charged.